Learn how to make cauliflower kofta curry, with step by step pictures. No onion no garlic recipe, still turns out delicious and rich. The original recipe uses broccoli,since me and my hubby don't like broccoli,I prepared the same with cauliflower. We can cook Cauliflower koftas 😋🥰🥘 by using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook Cauliflower koftas 😋🥰🥘.
Ingredients of Cauliflower koftas 😋🥰🥘
- Prepare of For kofta.
- Prepare 500 gm of grated cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 cups of gram floor.
- You need to prepare Glass of water.
- You need to prepare of Red pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need to prepare of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of For gravy.
- Prepare of medium onion.
- Prepare 8 of garlic flakes.
- You need to prepare 2 of medium tomatoes.
- Prepare of green chillies.
- Prepare sticks of daalcheeni.
- You need to prepare 3 of cloves.
- You need to prepare 1/2 teaspoon of jeera.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of heeng.
- You need to prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 of &1/2teaspoon dhania crushed.
- You need to prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kasoori maithe.
- You need to prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare of Hara dhania.
I liked this recipe when I tasted first time at Sangeeta's. Then laid out on a clean tea towel to absorb the water. Use the inner lighter green leaves too, which have lots of flavour. Cauliflower Paneer Kofta Curry is a lip-smacking North Indian recipe that you can prepare for your family and friends on occasions like kitty party, potluck and anniversary.
Cauliflower koftas 😋🥰🥘 step by step
- Mix grated cauliflower and gram floor with spices well.
- Then prepare small balls from it and deep fry them..
- For gravy, put jeera clove, tej patta and daalcheeni in oil when oil heats up..
- Add spices, onion garlic paste and tomato chili paste..
- Cover it with a lid and stir after sometime. It takes neerly 3 to 5minutes..
- When gravy shows oil on its top layer means gravy is ready.
- Add hara dhania, kasoori maithe and garam masala to it with a glass of water. Then in simmer gas burner leave for 5 minutes but keep stirring in between..
- After this put koftas in gravy and enjoy with chapati or rice..
When you have guests coming over to your house, then don't hesitate and make this extravagant curry recipe in dinner and enjoy the. Cauliflower Paneer Kofta is a mildly spiced curry made of grated cauliflower and cottage cheese in a silky smooth gravy. These melt-in-the-mouth Like any other Kofta curry, Cauliflower Paneer Kofta too has the same onion-tomato base. However, the tender and soft koftas make this dish irresistible. From the day I saw the cauliflower kofta curry in Raks Kitchen I wanted to try it.
Yummy of Cauliflower koftas 😋🥰🥘
Many people consume Cauliflower koftas 😋🥰🥘 as a daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Cauliflower koftas 😋🥰🥘, #Cooking Cauliflower koftas 😋🥰🥘, #Simple Recipe Cauliflower koftas 😋🥰🥘, #Simple direction Cauliflower koftas 😋🥰🥘, #Homemade Cauliflower koftas 😋🥰🥘, #Step by step cooking Cauliflower koftas 😋🥰🥘, #Delicous Cauliflower koftas 😋🥰🥘, #How To Make Cauliflower koftas 😋🥰🥘, #Food Cauliflower koftas 😋🥰🥘