Here's how to make pumpkin cheesecake worth trading your pumpkin pie for! Elevate your standard pumpkin pie with a cheesecake twist. Try these pumpkin-flavored cheesecake recipes during the fall season. We can cook Pumpkin Cheesecake by using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve Pumpkin Cheesecake.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Prepare 2 packages of cream cheese.
- You need to prepare 2 of 15 ounce cans pumpkin.
- You need to prepare 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need to prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need to prepare 1/8 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need to prepare 1 packages of graham crackers; crushed to crumbs.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of melted butter.
Move over apple pie (for now): Pumpkin cheesecake is another delicious way to enjoy the spicy and sweet flavors of autumn. Pumpkin Cheesecake - A fabulous fall dessert and a perfect dessert for Thanksgiving dinner. The pumpkin in the recipe keeps this cheesecake light and almost gives it the consistency of a mousse. See more ideas about pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin, pumpkin recipes.
Pumpkin Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix melted butter and graham cracker crumbs together. Press firmly and evenly into a pie tin..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 10 ten minutes or until crackers are golden brown and slightly crispy. Remove from oven..
- Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice together until smooth..
- Add eggs and beat until smooth, one at a time..
- Add flour. Beat smooth..
- Pour mixture atop graham cracker crust..
- Place pie tin inside a tall roasting pan. Fill roasting pan with warm water until water level rises 1/2 way up pie tin..
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Remove from oven. Cool in fridge atop an oven glove..
- Variations; Maple, cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, allspice, cardamom, sour cream, whipped cream, cool whip, bourbon, pecans, walnuts, honey, peanut butter, candied pecans or walnuts.
Old-fashioned pumpkin pie and cheesecake layered atop a flaky crust. You'll never look at pumpkin pie the same way again! This Pumpkin Cheesecake is smooth, creamy and full of pumpkin flavor and spice! It's topped with a cream cheese whipped cream and makes the perfect fall treat and holiday dessert! This classic Pumpkin Cheesecake is hard to beat!
Yummy of Pumpkin Cheesecake
Many people consume Pumpkin Cheesecake as a daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Pumpkin Cheesecake, #Cooking Pumpkin Cheesecake, #Simple Recipe Pumpkin Cheesecake, #Simple direction Pumpkin Cheesecake, #Homemade Pumpkin Cheesecake, #Step by step cooking Pumpkin Cheesecake, #Delicous Pumpkin Cheesecake, #How To Make Pumpkin Cheesecake, #Food Pumpkin Cheesecake