Banana bread recipe - eggless and vegan recipe with step by step photos and video - so far this is the best banana bread that I have made. After I posted this recipe, it was tried and tested successfully by. For this vegan banana bread, I used this banana bread recipe, which is one of the most popular recipes on Simply Recipes! We can cook Vegan Banana bread using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve Vegan Banana bread.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana bread
- You need to prepare 3 of bananas.
- Prepare 120 ml of almond milk (or any other vegie milk).
- You need to prepare 60 ml of coconut oil (melted).
- You need to prepare 60 ml of agave syrup or honey.
- You need to prepare 1 tbls of vanilla flavor.
- Prepare 1 tbls of vinegar.
- You need to prepare 150 gr of oat flour.
- You need to prepare 50 gr of wheat flour.
- Prepare 3 tbls of cocoa.
- Prepare 1 tbls of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbls of baking soda.
- You need to prepare 100 gr of ground hazelnut or almonds.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need to prepare 50 gr of vegan chocolate (chopped or chocolate chips).
From there, I looked at what I needed to switch out: butter and eggs. If you're going bananas for vegan banana bread recipes, this is the perfect post for you! This is the best vegan banana bread recipe ever, and it's so easy to make! This is the only banana bread recipe you will need!
Vegan Banana bread step by step
- Mix all the wet ingredients separately, same with dry ingredients. Afterwards mix them all together in a bowl..
- Grease the long pan, such as the one for loaf, and pour the mixture in..
- Bake it from 35 - 50 mins on 180°C. Check if ready with a toothpick. If toothpick comes out clean, it is ready!.
It's light, fluffy, tender, and moist! Tag me on Instagram @rainbowplantlife with your. This is the only and best vegan banana bread recipe you will ever need! What could be better when you have some overripe bananas to use up? Storing Vegan Banana Bread: This banana bread recipe is super moist fresh out of the oven, but storing it properly is important to maintain the taste and texture of this vegan bread.
Yummy of Vegan Banana bread
Many people consume Vegan Banana bread as a day meal or main food.
#How To Cook Vegan Banana bread, #Cooking Vegan Banana bread, #Simple Recipe Vegan Banana bread, #Simple direction Vegan Banana bread, #Homemade Vegan Banana bread, #Step by step cooking Vegan Banana bread, #Delicous Vegan Banana bread, #How To Make Vegan Banana bread, #Food Vegan Banana bread