Katsu curry is just a variation of Japanese curry with a Chicken Cutlet on top. Unlike Indian or Thai curry, Japanese curry is more savory than spicy. This chicken recipe uses Golden Curry® brand curry cubes, that can be found in the Asian section of any grocery store. You can cook Japanese curry chicken by using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve Japanese curry chicken.
Ingredients of Japanese curry chicken
- You need to prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need to prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need to prepare of Garlic.
- You need to prepare 1 of chili.
- You need to prepare 2 cubes of S&B curry (medium hot).
- You need to prepare 2 of chicken fillets.
- You need to prepare 2 of potato.
Japanese curry (カレー, karē) is commonly served in three main forms: curry rice (カレーライス, karē raisu, curry over rice), curry udon (curry over noodles), and curry bread (a curry-filled pastry). This is Japanese Chicken Curry for someone like me who loves it and didn't think about making it at home. This recipe is really easy to make and I loved every bite of it. Japanese chicken curry recipe ingredients are very simple.
Japanese curry chicken directions
- Seasoning the chicken with salt, sugar and sesame oil for 30 minutes.
- Chopped onion, garlic, Chili and potatoes.
- Stir fry the garlics and Chili after the oil is hot.
- Put onion into the pan.
- Put the chicken after the onion turns brown color.
- Put potato and stir fry. Add some black pepper and soy sauce if you wish.
- Add a bowl of water and wait until it boils. Tur to small fire and cook for 15 minutes (or until the potatoes were fully cooked).
- Put the curry cubes and keep stirring until it’s totally melt. Stay for 10 minutes, turn to a larger fire for a minute and done..
This post may contain affiliate links. You could make Japanese curry form scratch, but it takes way too much time and ingredients, to Break the curry blocks and add direct into the pot. Stir so Japanese curry blocks will dissolve to the. Jump to Recipe · Print Recipe. This homemade Japanese chicken curry recipe is a healthy, gluten-free take on the classic Golden Curry and is absolutely delicious and hearty.
Yummy of Japanese curry chicken
Many people consume Japanese curry chicken as a day meal or main food.
#How To Cook Japanese curry chicken, #Cooking Japanese curry chicken, #Simple Recipe Japanese curry chicken, #Simple direction Japanese curry chicken, #Homemade Japanese curry chicken, #Step by step cooking Japanese curry chicken, #Delicous Japanese curry chicken, #How To Make Japanese curry chicken, #Food Japanese curry chicken