These delicious Thai-style chicken satay are made of chicken marinated in a peanutty sauce, and then grilled. Chicken satay is the most well-known street food in a tiny town called Kajang in Malaysia. Satay is street food that is made of marinated meat and grilled on the skewers with a sauce. We can cook Chicken Satay by using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook Chicken Satay.
Ingredients of Chicken Satay
- Prepare 500 gr of chicken fillet.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of sweet sauce (kecap manis).
- You need to prepare 50 gr of Onion.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
My guide to making a traditional Thai satay chicken with satay sauce, satay marinde and a very authentic Thai accompaniment.'ajat' or cucumber relish. Perfectly grilled chicken satay skewers in the most flavorful marinade. These chicken satay skewers could taste like shoe leather. And if they did, that would be okay.
Chicken Satay instructions
- Prepare all ingredients and spices.
- Marinated chicken with lime and salt.
- Prepare the sauce. Mix all spices for sauce. Choping onion, melting coconut oil and mix all with sweet sauce..
- Put chicken on skewer and marinated with peanyt sauce. Lift for 20 minute.
- Grilled till cooked.
- Serve with peanut sauce on top chicken satay..
This article is part of the series on. Indonesia portal Food portal. v. t. e. Satay (/ˈsɑːteɪ/ SAH-tay, in USA also /ˈsæteɪ/ SA-tay). There's satay, and then there's real satay. If you've never had the real stuff, then you'll fall in love with the succulent taste of this special Thai satay recipe.
Yummy of Chicken Satay
Many people consume Chicken Satay as a morning meal or main food.
#How To Cook Chicken Satay, #Cooking Chicken Satay, #Simple Recipe Chicken Satay, #Simple direction Chicken Satay, #Homemade Chicken Satay, #Step by step cooking Chicken Satay, #Delicous Chicken Satay, #How To Make Chicken Satay, #Food Chicken Satay