You can cook Spaghetti Carbonara using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve Spaghetti Carbonara.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Carbonara
- Prepare 300 gr of spaghetti.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 50 gr of fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- You need to prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4 pcs of bacon, cut into small pieces.
- You need to prepare to taste of salt and black pepper powder.
- Prepare of chopped parsley leaves to taste.
- Prepare to taste of grated parmesan cheese.
Spaghetti Carbonara instructions
- In a large pot of boiling salt water, cook spaghetti according to the package instructions. Reserve 120 ml water and drain well..
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and parmesan cheese. Set aside..
- In a skillet over medium heat, fry the bacon until it's crispy and brown (about 6-8 minutes). Reserve 2 Tbsp oil. Discard the rest from the skillet..
- Sauté garlic in the same skillet until fragrant. Reduce the heat to low..
- Add in the spaghetti and egg and cheese mixture. Stir well..
- Add salt and ground black pepper. Add in reserved pasta water a spoonful at a time until it reaches the desired consistency..
- Arrange on a serving plate. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and grated parmesan cheese, if desired. Yum 😋.
Yummy of Spaghetti Carbonara
Many people consume Spaghetti Carbonara as a hours of daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Spaghetti Carbonara, #Cooking Spaghetti Carbonara, #Simple Recipe Spaghetti Carbonara, #Simple direction Spaghetti Carbonara, #Homemade Spaghetti Carbonara, #Step by step cooking Spaghetti Carbonara, #Delicous Spaghetti Carbonara, #How To Make Spaghetti Carbonara, #Food Spaghetti Carbonara