You can cook Cilantro Lime Rice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve Cilantro Lime Rice.
Ingredients of Cilantro Lime Rice
- Prepare 1 Cup of Jasmine Rice.
- Prepare 1 1/4 Cup of Water or Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Olive or Veg Oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Lime (Juice and Zest).
- Prepare 1 of Large Bay Leaf.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 Cup of Chopped Cilantro.
Cilantro Lime Rice directions
- Rinse Rice in a strainer. Rinse until water runs clear. In a sauce pan or pot, heat Olive Oil and Butter over Medium Heat. Add Rice. Cook, while stirring often, until Rice just starts to turn light brown. Add Lime Zest. Stir..
- Add 1 1/4 Cups Water or Chicken Stock. Add Salt, Bay Leaf, and Half of the Lime Juice. Stir, and Turn Heat up to Medium High. Once boiling, cover and turn heat down to Medium Low. Allow to cook for 15 Minutes..
- Remove Bay Leaf. Let Rice Cool for 20 Minutes or so. In the same pot or a mixing bowl, add other half of Lime Juice. Add some extra Olive Oil (optional) @ 1 Tbsp. Add Cilantro. Fold all Ingredients together..
Yummy of Cilantro Lime Rice
Many people consume Cilantro Lime Rice as a hours of daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Cilantro Lime Rice, #Cooking Cilantro Lime Rice, #Simple Recipe Cilantro Lime Rice, #Simple direction Cilantro Lime Rice, #Homemade Cilantro Lime Rice, #Step by step cooking Cilantro Lime Rice, #Delicous Cilantro Lime Rice, #How To Make Cilantro Lime Rice, #Food Cilantro Lime Rice