If you've ever attempted your favorite Mexican restaurant's rice at home and failed, raise your hand. Well, you can put it down now, because this one is my all-time family favorite and I think it will become yours, too. This Restaurant-Style Mexican Rice recipe is truly the best Mexican rice I've ever devoured - restaurant or homemade. We can cook Restaurant style Mexican rice by using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook Restaurant style Mexican rice.
Ingredients of Restaurant style Mexican rice
- You need to prepare 1 can of whole, peeled tomatoes.
- You need to prepare 1 of med white onion (peeled & chopped).
- Prepare 2 c of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 tsp of kosher salt or sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- You need to prepare of About 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need to prepare 2 c of favorite uncooked rice (I use med grain).
- Prepare 1 of med jalepeno, chopped.
- You need to prepare 4-5 of garlic clives, minced finely.
- Prepare of Fresh cilantro (optional).
- You need to prepare 1 of lime.
It's light, fluffy, infused with flavor and the answer to the dreaded question ©Carlsbad Cravings by CarlsbadCravings.com. Restaurant-Style Mexican Rice..restaurant style authentic mexican rice with detailed photo and video recipe. flavoured and healthy rice-based side dish recipe prepared with tomatoes and vegetable stock. it is popular dish in mexico and spain but in india it is mainly served for mains and as lunch box recipe. the rice is very similar to. What people are saying about copycat restaurant style mexican rice. This Mexican Rice recipe is exactly what I have been looking for.
Restaurant style Mexican rice directions
- Place canned tomatoes (do not drain) & onion in a blender, mix until smooth. It should make about 2 cups, if more measure 2c of liquid and place in a medium sized sauce pan. Add chicken broth, salt & cumin. Let come to a boil over medium heat..
- Heat oil over medium heat in a Dutch oven or rice pot. Add rice & saute about 5 min, stirring frequently. Add jalapeños and cook 2 min. Add garlic & cook 30 seconds, you may have to lower heat. Pour boiling tomato mixture over rice, mix. Cover and cook until mixture is absorbed into the rice, about 17-20 min. Fluff rice with a fork. Turn off heat & cover again, let sit 10 min. Optional: garnish with fresh cilantro. Squeeze lime juice over & serve!.
It was just perfect in every way! I have pinned it and will return again and again to it. Thank you so much! ~ Restaurant-Style Mexican Rice is a simple recipe that is exploding with flavor! With a rich tomato base and just the right amount of jalapeños, tomatoes and corn it's the best Mexican Rice ever! We love Mexican food, and quite often when we dine out it is at a Mexican restaurant.
Yummy of Restaurant style Mexican rice
Many people consume Restaurant style Mexican rice as a hours of daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Restaurant style Mexican rice, #Cooking Restaurant style Mexican rice, #Simple Recipe Restaurant style Mexican rice, #Simple direction Restaurant style Mexican rice, #Homemade Restaurant style Mexican rice, #Step by step cooking Restaurant style Mexican rice, #Delicous Restaurant style Mexican rice, #How To Make Restaurant style Mexican rice, #Food Restaurant style Mexican rice