Make filling: In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and. There used to be a pan of this Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake in my kitchen yesterday. There also used to be crumbs in the pan, but Let's start at the bottom. We can cook Raspberry-Cream Cheese Coffee Cake using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook Raspberry-Cream Cheese Coffee Cake.
Ingredients of Raspberry-Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
- Prepare 1 of Nonstick Cooking Spray.
- You need to prepare of Main Ingreduents.
- You need to prepare 1 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need to prepare 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of finely shredded lemon or orange peel.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter. softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of refrigerated or frozen egg product, thawed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 2 oz of reduced-fat cream cheese (Naufcâtel).
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of refrigerated or frozen egg product, thawed.
- Prepare 1 cup of raspberries, or thinly sliced apricots or nectarines.
- Prepare 1 of shifted powder sugar.
Classic buttery coffee cake holds it all together. Smooth cream cheese is baked right on top, sweet raspberries are. In this video, we take a step-by-step journey into the making of a delicious coffee cake! Did you know: That coffee cake doesn't have coffee in it?
Raspberry-Cream Cheese Coffee Cake directions
- Lightly coat a 9-inch round baking pan with cooking spray; set aside. In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, lemon peel, baking soda, & salt..
- In a medium mixing bowl beat 3/4 cup of the granulated sugar & the butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed until combined. Add 1/4 cup egg product & the vanilla. Beat on low to medium speed for 1 minute. Alternately add flour mixture & buttermilk to beaten egg product mixture, beating just until combined after each addition. Pour batter into prepared pan..
- In a small mixing bowl beat cream cheese & the remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar in medium to high speed until combined. Add the 2 tablespoons egg product; beat until combined. Sprinkle raspberries over the batter in pan. Pour cream cheese mixture over raspberries, allowing some of the berries to show..
- Bake in a 375º oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until a cake tester or toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Dust with powdered sugar. Serve warm..
The lightly tangy raspberry gives a pop of flavor and the decadent cream cheese filling provides texture for a rich, moist cake. Be sure to use raspberry preserves; jam or jelly will sink to the bottom of the pan during cooking. This is one of my favorite coffeecakes. It is pretty and it taste wonderful! Warm the jam slightly and it will spread easier.
Yummy of Raspberry-Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
Many people consume Raspberry-Cream Cheese Coffee Cake as a morning meal or main food.
#How To Cook Raspberry-Cream Cheese Coffee Cake, #Cooking Raspberry-Cream Cheese Coffee Cake, #Simple Recipe Raspberry-Cream Cheese Coffee Cake, #Simple direction Raspberry-Cream Cheese Coffee Cake, #Homemade Raspberry-Cream Cheese Coffee Cake, #Step by step cooking Raspberry-Cream Cheese Coffee Cake, #Delicous Raspberry-Cream Cheese Coffee Cake, #How To Make Raspberry-Cream Cheese Coffee Cake, #Food Raspberry-Cream Cheese Coffee Cake