In Tamil Nadu it is known as Uthappam (ஊத்தப்பம்), in Karnataka it is known as Uttappa (ಉತ್ತಪ್ಪ). Palak Spinach Puri Whole Wheat Fried Bread Recipe by Manjula. Aloo Palak Paratha (Flatbread with potato and spinach stuffing) Recipe by Manjula. You can cook Palak uttapam by using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve Palak uttapam.
Ingredients of Palak uttapam
- You need to prepare 200 gm of palak.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of sooji.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of dahi.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of namak.
- Prepare 1/4 spoon of dhania powder.
- You need to prepare 1/4 spoon of lal mirch.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tea spoon of garam masala(optional).
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of rai.
Plain Uttapam - Also known as Sada Uttapam Onion Uttapam - Topped with onions Onion Tomato Uttapam - Made with a mix of onions and tomatoes (mentioned in the recipe card).uttapam recipes are the traditional dosa variety from the popular south indian morning breakfast is made instantly without the overnight hassle and rava uttapam recipe is one such popular variation. Traditionally Uttapam is made with rice and lentil batter, which can be a long process, soaking, grinding then fermenting the batter. Then strain the excess water and allow it to cool. Rava uttapam is a simple pancake/uttapam prepared with just rava and yogurt and topped with finely chopped onions and tomatoes.
Palak uttapam step by step
- Chop onion,tomato and palak separately..
- Take a bowl and put curd and sooji and mix well and beat with a beater adding half to one glass of water in parts to make a smooth batter..
- Keep aside for half an hour..
- Take a non-stick pan and add two spoon of oil and slowly add the batter with a round karchi and spread well on tawa..
- Cook on high flame for 4-5 min..
- On the top of batter add chopped onion,tomto and palak..
- Sprinkle some rai seeds over it..
- Turn the uttapam upside down when it is cooked well from one side on tawa..
- Now add one more spoon of oil on all the sides and cook for 5 minutes on medium flame keeping in mind that the uttapam is not over cooked..
- Once it is crispy from both the sides and turn brown take it away from tawa on a plate..
- Your palak uttapam is ready to serve.happy cooking..
How to make quick Oats Uthappam. Tamanna's Kitchen presents you Quick and easy recipe of Onion Capsicum Uttapam. Uttapam requires very less amount of oil to be prepared so this is something you can eat, guilt free. - How to make Uttapam Recipe. Palak Tambuli is a spinach based gravy recipe from Udupi, Karnataka. It is a simple, healthy and Serve Palak Tambuli / Udupi Style Spinach Tambli Recipe in room temperature with hot steaming rice.
Yummy of Palak uttapam
Many people consume Palak uttapam as a daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Palak uttapam, #Cooking Palak uttapam, #Simple Recipe Palak uttapam, #Simple direction Palak uttapam, #Homemade Palak uttapam, #Step by step cooking Palak uttapam, #Delicous Palak uttapam, #How To Make Palak uttapam, #Food Palak uttapam