You can cook Masala Dosa by using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook Masala Dosa.
Ingredients of Masala Dosa
- Prepare of Dosa stuffing (palya).
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need to prepare 4-7 of small/medium potato (mashed and boiled).
- You need to prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp of raw mango (optional).
- You need to prepare of Green peas (optional).
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of lemon syrup.
- Prepare leaves of Curry.
- Prepare leaves of Coriander.
- You need to prepare 3 of green chilli.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Channa dal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Urrad dal.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need to prepare 0.5 tsp of Hing.
- You need to prepare 0.5 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare of Ghee.
- You need to prepare of Dosa batter.
- Prepare 3 cups of Dosa Rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of Urrad dal.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of puffed rice.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of Channa dal (kadalebele).
- Prepare 1 tsp of methi seeds.
Masala Dosa instructions
- To prepare dosa batter, soak Dosa rice + urrad dal + puffed rice + methi seeds + Channa dal(kadalebele) in water for 10 hours. Later grind it smooth and let it be in a warm place for 8 hours and place it in a fridge. Just before dosa preparation get the batter out before 1 hour and add salt and tbsp of sugar.
- Now for masala preparation: Take 3-4 tsp oil in a pan + mustard seeds+ urrad dal + Channa dal+ cumin seeds. Once it splutters add curry leaves + hing + ginger + turmeric powder + chilli. Sauté for a while.
- Now add chopped onions + raw mango to the same pan and sauté for 10 minutes..
- Now add mashed and boiled potato to the same pan. Add salt (1 tsp)+ sugar(1 tsp) + water(if required) and sauté in low flame for awhile..
- Cook until potato absorbs the flavors. Now add lemon + coriander leaves and mix well..
- Now to prepare dosa: take 0.25 tsp of ghee and spread over dosa pan. Pour dosa batter in the pan and add 2 tsp masala prepared (spread it in middle). Cook on both the sides..
- Serve hot masala dosa with chutney..
Yummy of Masala Dosa
Many people consume Masala Dosa as a daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Masala Dosa, #Cooking Masala Dosa, #Simple Recipe Masala Dosa, #Simple direction Masala Dosa, #Homemade Masala Dosa, #Step by step cooking Masala Dosa, #Delicous Masala Dosa, #How To Make Masala Dosa, #Food Masala Dosa