We can cook Spaghetti Bolognaise using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve Spaghetti Bolognaise.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Bolognaise
- You need to prepare 250 g of spaghetti.
- Prepare 500 g of minced beef.
- You need to prepare 1/2 of onion (chopped).
- You need to prepare 3 of garlic (chopped).
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of margarine / butter (I used Blue Band).
- You need to prepare of Salt.
- You need to prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare of Grated parmesan cheese.
- You need to prepare of Oregano.
Spaghetti Bolognaise instructions
- Boil the water, cook the pasta for 6 minutes to get it al dente (10 minutes for my choice), add a pinch of salt and two drops of olive oil.
- Heat a pan, put margarine or butter in, fry onion then followed with garlic until it's golden brown..
- Add the ground beef and when it's cooked, add ketchup, salt and sugar. Taste as preferred..
- Add a bit of water to have more sauce, and sprinkle with oregano..
- On a plate, take the boiled pasta, add some bolognaise sauce, then sprinkle with parmesan cheese..
Yummy of Spaghetti Bolognaise
Many people consume Spaghetti Bolognaise as a hours of daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Spaghetti Bolognaise, #Cooking Spaghetti Bolognaise, #Simple Recipe Spaghetti Bolognaise, #Simple direction Spaghetti Bolognaise, #Homemade Spaghetti Bolognaise, #Step by step cooking Spaghetti Bolognaise, #Delicous Spaghetti Bolognaise, #How To Make Spaghetti Bolognaise, #Food Spaghetti Bolognaise