You can cook Roasted Cheesy Corn Chowder by using 21 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook Roasted Cheesy Corn Chowder.
Ingredients of Roasted Cheesy Corn Chowder
- Prepare of Vegetables--------------.
- Prepare 1 ear of corn.
- Prepare To taste of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced potatoes with the skin still on.
- Prepare To taste of ground white pepper.
- You need to prepare of Chowder base----------------.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot washed, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 15 ounce of can coconut milk.
- You need to prepare 15 ounce of evaporated milk.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- You need to prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 pinch of thyme.
- Prepare 3 slices of bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic sliced very thin.
- Prepare of Cheeses-----------------------------.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- You need to prepare 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Garnish----------------------.
- You need to prepare As needed of chopped parsley flakes for garnish.
Roasted Cheesy Corn Chowder instructions
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Slice the garlic thin..
- Crisp the bacon in a pan with the sliced garlic and onions..
- Remove bacon and set aside. In the pan turn off the heat and reserve the drippings, onions, and garlic slices..
- Dice the carrots and Potatoes the same size as possible..
- Remove the corn off the cob..
- Slice the celery thinly..
- By now the bacon drippings are cooled a bit. Coat all the vegetables with the drippings..
- Place the vegetables, without garlic slices or onions, on a baking sheet, season, and roast in the oven 15 minutes. Make sure all the vegetables are fork tender. Roast longer if necessary..
- By now the garlic onion flavor should be in the bacon drippings very well..
- In a pot add the evaporated milk and coconut milk with the butter and remainder of the bacon drippings, onions, and garlic slices. Heat through..
- The vegetables are roasted..
- Add all the roasted vegetables to the milk. And continue on medium low heat. For 5 minutes. Add parsley and thyme..
- Add the cheeses. Stir often..
- Crumble the bacon and add to the chowder. Reserve 1 tablespoon of bacon per serving. Now give it a stir..
- Taste and adjust spices to your desired taste. Bring to a slight simmer for 3 minutes. Remove from heat..
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of bacon pieces on top of each bowl of chowder..
- Garnish with parsley. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Yummy of Roasted Cheesy Corn Chowder
Many people consume Roasted Cheesy Corn Chowder as a hours of daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Roasted Cheesy Corn Chowder, #Cooking Roasted Cheesy Corn Chowder, #Simple Recipe Roasted Cheesy Corn Chowder, #Simple direction Roasted Cheesy Corn Chowder, #Homemade Roasted Cheesy Corn Chowder, #Step by step cooking Roasted Cheesy Corn Chowder, #Delicous Roasted Cheesy Corn Chowder, #How To Make Roasted Cheesy Corn Chowder, #Food Roasted Cheesy Corn Chowder