This Easy Banana Nut Bread recipe gives us what we need right now: options and freedom. Add what you have, add what you will and swap it what you might have on hand. This banana bread bakes up a delicious crumb, that is perfectly sweet, spiced with the perfect amount of add-ins. We can cook Easy Banana-nut bread by using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook Easy Banana-nut bread.
Ingredients of Easy Banana-nut bread
- Prepare 3 of bananas.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need to prepare 1 of and half teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need to prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need to prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans(optional).
My favorite Banana Nut Bread that's super easy to put together, no mixer needed, perfectly sweetened, super moist and delicious! Easy Banana Nut Bread with Caramel Frosting. Ever wonder what to do with overly ripe bananas? Here is a super easy banana nut bread recipe that is delicious all by itself , but I made it even better by adding caramel frosting.
Easy Banana-nut bread instructions
- Preheat oven at 350, and oil cake pan (8"x9" pan) and set aside..
- Smash up bananas in a large to medium mixing bowl. I use a dinner fork to smash my bananas. Try to get as many clumps out as possible. (I use ripe bananas, they are sweeter, and it makes it taste better.).
- Add in your vegetable oil and 2 eggs, beat up the eggs, mix together good. (I breakup my egg yolk before mixing it all together.).
- Then add in the sugar and mix..
- Add in the vanilla extract, baking soda, and salt. Then mix.
- Add in the 2 cups of flour mix together.
- Then mix in your nuts.
- Pour it into the vegetable oiled cake pan..
- Cook at 350 for 25 minutes or until golden brown and done where tooth pick comes out clean..
- Can also cook in cupcake pans at 350 for 15 minutes or until done and toothpick comes clean***.
- Serve and enjoy!.
- **Some people like to combine their wet ingredients, separate from their dry ingredients and then combine everything together, that's fine too***.
- **Tip-check it a couple minutes before the times up with toothpick. Adding only 1-2 minutes at a time, if it is not done. This will prevent burning it.***.
Here's a super yummy, healthy, and easy banana nut bread recipe. This moist banana bread has just the right amount of walnuts, and makes a great breakfast or healthy snack. Plus it contains no added sweeteners! Banana nut bread can be a perfect snack or a great addition to any meal. You can enjoy a slice of banana nut bread with your breakfast or you can eat it as a dessert after your meal.
Yummy of Easy Banana-nut bread
Many people consume Easy Banana-nut bread as a day meal or main food.
#How To Cook Easy Banana-nut bread, #Cooking Easy Banana-nut bread, #Simple Recipe Easy Banana-nut bread, #Simple direction Easy Banana-nut bread, #Homemade Easy Banana-nut bread, #Step by step cooking Easy Banana-nut bread, #Delicous Easy Banana-nut bread, #How To Make Easy Banana-nut bread, #Food Easy Banana-nut bread