We can cook Fried Chapatis by using 5 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve Fried Chapatis.
Ingredients of Fried Chapatis
- Prepare 1-2 of warm water.
- Prepare 3-4 cups of wheat flour, plus extra for kneading and dusting.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Enough vegetable cooking oil for frying.
Fried Chapatis step by step
- Take a large bowl, measure 3- 4 cups of wheat flour.
- In another bowl, mix salt and sugar and add 1 to 1.5 cup of water, stir until the salt and sugar dissolves.
- Put the 3 to 4 cups of wheat flour into a bowl, then add the liquid mixture of salt and sugar slowly by slowly mixing continuously until the dough becomes soft..
- Knead the dough for 5 minutes and add wheat flour if needed..
- You can now transfer the dough on a flat surface like tray & continue kneading and adding flour when needed for 10 to 15 minutes. Then add more flour to make it more thick but not too hard to attain the elastic dough..
- Return the ready chapati dough in a bowl and add some oil and knead to mix it up until it's soft and sticky. Cover the dough and leave it for 30 to 40 minutes..
- After the 30 mins, divide the dough into 5 to 6 equal parts making ball like shapes. Arrange them in a flat surface / tray dusted with the wheat flour..
- Then pick one of the big balls right away and place it on a flat surface..
- With the rolling pin, roll the ball to a circular shape..
- Then brush the circular large chapati with oil on top..
- At the side that faces you, start folding and rolling each and every piece of the oiled chapatis separately with both hands as if you are rolling a rode away from your direction, the repeat the process for all the big balls in STEP 7 above.
- Once you have a shape that looks like a coil like shape for all of the chappatis..
- Then you make coiled balls & with your palm, press the balls down to make them flat separately, and place on a flat surface..
- With a rolling pin make make a circular shape for each of the coiled balls of chapati again, where layers are now formed on the chapatis..
- Place the rolled out circular chapati (s) in a hot pan and fry each side until it's golden brown on the medium heat, and repeat for all the rolled out chappatis and place in a plastic wrap or container and cover to serve after completion of cooking..
Yummy of Fried Chapatis
Many people consume Fried Chapatis as a day meal or main food.
#How To Cook Fried Chapatis, #Cooking Fried Chapatis, #Simple Recipe Fried Chapatis, #Simple direction Fried Chapatis, #Homemade Fried Chapatis, #Step by step cooking Fried Chapatis, #Delicous Fried Chapatis, #How To Make Fried Chapatis, #Food Fried Chapatis