You can cook Italian Wedding Soup using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve Italian Wedding Soup.
Ingredients of Italian Wedding Soup
- Prepare 1 of For the meatballs.
- You need to prepare 3/4 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 4 clove of gatlic minced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of oregeno.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need to prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- You need to prepare of Soup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of minced yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced onion.
- You need to prepare 3/4 cup of diced celery.
- You need to prepare 10 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Ditalini or other small pasta.
- You need to prepare 6 oz of baby spinach washed and trimmed.
Italian Wedding Soup instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° combine meatball ingredients in a bowl and stir gently with a fork. Form into 1 inch meatballs, place the meatballs on a baking sheet lined with foil and bake meatballs for 25 minutes until cooked through and lightly browned..
- In the meantime for the soup heat the olive oil over medium-low heat in a large Dutch oven add the onion, carrots and celery and salt until softened 5 to 6 minutes. Stirring occasionally add the chicken stock and wine and bring to a boil .Add the pasta to the simmering broth and cook for 6 to 8 minutes until the pasta is tender. Add the meatballs to the soup and simmer for one minute. Stir in the fresh spinach and cook for 1 minute until the spinach is just wilted. Served hot..
Yummy of Italian Wedding Soup
Many people consume Italian Wedding Soup as a morning meal or main food.
#How To Cook Italian Wedding Soup, #Cooking Italian Wedding Soup, #Simple Recipe Italian Wedding Soup, #Simple direction Italian Wedding Soup, #Homemade Italian Wedding Soup, #Step by step cooking Italian Wedding Soup, #Delicous Italian Wedding Soup, #How To Make Italian Wedding Soup, #Food Italian Wedding Soup