We can cook Pepperoni pizza pasta bake by using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve Pepperoni pizza pasta bake.
Ingredients of Pepperoni pizza pasta bake
- You need to prepare 16 oz of dry rigatoni pasta.
- You need to prepare 1 can (28 oz) of peeled San marzno tomatoes.
- You need to prepare 1 can (28 Oz) of tomato puree.
- You need to prepare of Pepperoni.
- You need to prepare of Mozzarella shredded cheese divided.
- You need to prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need to prepare of Basil.
- Prepare of Oregon.
- You need to prepare of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Garlic powder or Minced garlic.
- Prepare of 2 cups chicken stock for making in an instant pot only and one cup of water.
- You need to prepare of For seasoning they are made to taste a pinch of this a dash of that.
Pepperoni pizza pasta bake step by step
- Cook rigatoni’s pasta to box Directions..
- In a big bowl combine all ingredients except the cheese and pepperoni and add the rigatoni pasta,mix... then spary a 13x9 baking dish. pour pasta mixture in baking dish.... crush the tomatoes before topping with some cheese cover with foil.
- Bake at 400 till cheese melts remove from oven add the pepperoni and top it with more cheese place back in oven uncovered till cheese melts..
- NOTES- the tomatoes need to be crushed, I made mine in an pressure cooker so iam not sure where you crush them but you don’t want big tomatoes).
- For cooking in the instant pot- add all ingredient except the cheese and pepperoni... cook for 6 mins under pressure. Spary a 13x9 baking dish After you release the pressure mix it and crush the tomatoes and remove any pasta that burned and stuck to the bottom then add the pasta mixture to the baking dish.
- Bake at 400 till cheese melts remove from oven add the pepperoni and top it with more cheese place back in oven uncovered till cheese melts. top with pepperoni and cheese cook in the oven uncovered at 400 till the pepperoni is done and cheese has melted. This won’t take long as the cheese melts as you put it on just want to brown it some..
- Sever with salad or garlic bread.
- I didn’t have chicken broth so I used 2 bouillon cubes with 2 cups of water..
- Notes- my pasta burned and stuck to the bottom. I recommend not doing this in an instant pot or pressure cooker. My pictures look different because my pressure cooker as an air fryer lid as well so I didn’t need to put mine in the oven, if anyone was wondering why mine looks so different..
Yummy of Pepperoni pizza pasta bake
Many people consume Pepperoni pizza pasta bake as a hours of daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Pepperoni pizza pasta bake, #Cooking Pepperoni pizza pasta bake, #Simple Recipe Pepperoni pizza pasta bake, #Simple direction Pepperoni pizza pasta bake, #Homemade Pepperoni pizza pasta bake, #Step by step cooking Pepperoni pizza pasta bake, #Delicous Pepperoni pizza pasta bake, #How To Make Pepperoni pizza pasta bake, #Food Pepperoni pizza pasta bake