The stuffed cabbage rolls dish is traditional in Greek homes made with Avgolemono sauce; it pairs the Stuffed Cabbage or Lahanodolmathes (lah-hah-noh-dol-MAH-thes) is a traditional Greek dish that is customarily made with Avgolemono (Egg-lemon) sauce. These stuffed cabbage rolls make a great dinner for a crowd. In this video, you'll see how to make great stuffed cabbage rolls your whole family will love. You can cook Niños envueltos (stuffed cabbage rolls) by using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve Niños envueltos (stuffed cabbage rolls).
Ingredients of Niños envueltos (stuffed cabbage rolls)
- Prepare 1 of Large cabbage.
- Prepare 2 cups of Rice.
- You need to prepare 1/2 pound of Ground meat.
- Prepare 1 can of Crushed tomatoes.
- You need to prepare 3 of Basil leaves.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of To taste Sazon Dominicano.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of ground dried garlic.
- Prepare 1 can of 🍅 sauce.
There's meat, grain, and a green leafy vegetable in every serving. Barbara I want to first apologize for not investigating this recipe further. I have been asked about "stuffed" cabbage rolls and replied so many time how unsafe they are that I didn't take the time to see that the recipe was basically cooked. A simple cabbage can become a lovely sauerkraut (German for 'sour cabbage') when Braised red cabbage with glazed chestnuts.
Niños envueltos (stuffed cabbage rolls) instructions
- Core the bottom of cabbage being careful not to cut the leaves. You want to just take out the large stem holding the leaves together so when you cook the cabbage in water the leaves will soften but not break..
- While the cabbage cooks in boiling water, cook the rice 🍚 in the rice cooker. This will make easier for you to get take care of other dishes while rice cooks in the cooker..
- In a bowl mix the ground meat with the sazon (I'll publish my sazon again) set aside..
- When the leaves from the cabbage start to fall off from the head, take them out gently as to not break them. Place the leaves in a bowl to cool. Once all of the leaves you need from the cabbage have fallen off and have cooled, cut ✂️ part of the rib (long stem) from each of them. This will make easy to roll the cabbage..
- In a sauce pan add the crushed tomatoes and tomato sauce with the basil leaves, garlic and sugar. Let it simmer and adjust seasoning to your taste..
- Once your rice has cooked, in a large bowl add the rice and uncooked meat mixture. After mixing it well, you can start adding this to the cabbage leaves and roll like a burrito tucking in the sides of the cabbage as you roll..
- In a large pan add some of the sauce to the bottom to keep cabbage rolls from burning. Gently add the rolls around the pot adding sauce as you layer them up. Once you have added all of your rolls in the pan, add some water 💧 to help cook them. Turn heat to medium and let it slowly cook. Remember to taste your sauce in case you need to adjust the flavor..
- The cooking of these will take about 20 to 25 minutes because you are really just cooking the meat at this point and making the sauce richer. Once you are happy with your cabbage rolls they are good to eat..
If making individual cabbage rolls are too finicky for you, then. The magic about stuffed cabbage rolls is the the meat and the rice cook in the cabbage itself. Here's how to make these delicious rolls for dinner or any party. This Classic Stuffed Cabbage Is Comfort Food At It's Finest. Stuffed cabbage roll with minced meat and mushrooms filling.
Yummy of Niños envueltos (stuffed cabbage rolls)
Many people consume Niños envueltos (stuffed cabbage rolls) as a daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Niños envueltos (stuffed cabbage rolls), #Cooking Niños envueltos (stuffed cabbage rolls), #Simple Recipe Niños envueltos (stuffed cabbage rolls), #Simple direction Niños envueltos (stuffed cabbage rolls), #Homemade Niños envueltos (stuffed cabbage rolls), #Step by step cooking Niños envueltos (stuffed cabbage rolls), #Delicous Niños envueltos (stuffed cabbage rolls), #How To Make Niños envueltos (stuffed cabbage rolls), #Food Niños envueltos (stuffed cabbage rolls)