We can cook Sausage casserole using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook Sausage casserole.
Ingredients of Sausage casserole
- You need to prepare of Colman's Sausage Casserole Mix (not sausage and onion).
- You need to prepare 400 g of Baked Beans.
- Prepare 240 g of Butter Beans (drained).
- Prepare 12-16 of Chipolatas.
- You need to prepare 150 g of Diced Chorizo.
- You need to prepare 400 g of Chopped Tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 of Bell Peppers.
- You need to prepare 300 ml of Water.
- You need to prepare 8 of halved cherry tomatoes.
- You need to prepare of Spices, add to taste.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Prepare of Chilli.
- You need to prepare of Garlic.
- You need to prepare of Tomato Puree.
- You need to prepare of Salt.
Sausage casserole instructions
- Add casserole mix and spices with water in a casserole dish I use 4 tsp paprika, 1 tsp garlic, 2 tsp chilli, pinch of salt.
- Add chorizo, chopped tomatoes and cherry tomatoes.
- Add butter beans, baked beans and chipolatas.
- Put in oven at 180C for 30 minutes.
- Chop peppers and add to casserole and put back in the oven for 10 minutes.
Yummy of Sausage casserole
Many people consume Sausage casserole as a hours of daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Sausage casserole, #Cooking Sausage casserole, #Simple Recipe Sausage casserole, #Simple direction Sausage casserole, #Homemade Sausage casserole, #Step by step cooking Sausage casserole, #Delicous Sausage casserole, #How To Make Sausage casserole, #Food Sausage casserole