Also called Cotton Cheesecake, Japanese Cheesecake is light, fluffy, moist and less sweet than any other cheesecakes. And it is not difficult to make. Japanese cotton cheesecake recipe - a detailed video tutorial with tips and tricks to help you make Japanese Cotton Cheesecake (JCC) is probably one of the most amazing cheesecakes that I have. You can cook Japanese cotton cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook Japanese cotton cheesecake.
Ingredients of Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Prepare 250 grams of cream cheese.
- You need to prepare 75 grams of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare 20 grams of cake flour.
- You need to prepare 30 grams of cornstarch.
- You need to prepare 250 ml of milk.
- You need to prepare 75 grams of butter.
- Prepare 125 grams of egg whites.
- Prepare 100 grams of sugar.
Japanese Cotton Cheesecake is the fluffy, lighter, and jiggly version of a classic cheesecake. It's mildly sweet, tangy, rich just like a good classic cheesecake, but has the texture of a soft, airy cloud. Japanese cheesecake is very different from regular cheesecake. It is cotton soft, light, fluffy and the one of the best cheesecakes I have ever tasted.
Japanese cotton cheesecake directions
- Whisk the room temperature cream cheese until soft. Set it aside. Wrap the bottom of a 8-inch round cake pan by aluminium foil. Line the pan with baking paper..
- Beat the egg yolk and add the condensed milk, shifted cake flour and cornstarch into it.(If you want the cake becomes more fluffy, you can add more cornstarch instead of cake flour). Mix well. Then mix it with the cream cheese..
- Heat the milk and butter together until it is slight boil. Add 1/3 of milk into the step2 mixture. Stir it fast. Add the remaining milk and stir. Then put it into the fridge until need..
- Preheat the oven to 150°C. Whisk the egg whites with sugar until soft peak is formed. Add the egg whites into the step3 mixture in several times. Use the hand mixer to mix it genteelly by hand. Pour the mixture into the cake pan in step1 and put it in the oven pan. Pour some water in the oven pan..
- Bake the cake in 150°C for 15 min. Then bake it in 170°C for 25 min. Last, bake it in 180°C for 5 min..
Japanese cotton cheesecake is a light and fluffy treat for the discerning cheesecake connoisseur. Often described as a combination of the more classic creamy cheesecake and a soufflé. Perfect Japanese Cheesecake/cotton cheesecake recipe for a pillowy soft, light-as-air & heavenly cheesecake. The cake is jiggly (when it is still warm), perfect shape, straight side & no crack top. A Japanese Cotton Cheesecake is a baked Cheesecake which is very light and has a custard like wobbliness.
Yummy of Japanese cotton cheesecake
Many people consume Japanese cotton cheesecake as a day meal or main food.
#How To Cook Japanese cotton cheesecake, #Cooking Japanese cotton cheesecake, #Simple Recipe Japanese cotton cheesecake, #Simple direction Japanese cotton cheesecake, #Homemade Japanese cotton cheesecake, #Step by step cooking Japanese cotton cheesecake, #Delicous Japanese cotton cheesecake, #How To Make Japanese cotton cheesecake, #Food Japanese cotton cheesecake