Instant Pot Rice Pudding is creamy and aromatic, flavored with cinnamon and nutmeg, ready in just Instant Pot Rice Pudding is one of the easiest ways to make the most delicious and creamy rice. A lightly sweetened creamy Indian dessert made with rice and milk that is What is the size of insta pot used in the above ? Serve immediately, or pour into servings dishes cool then chill. (Pudding will thicken as it cools, so you may want to add a little extra. "Rice pudding is a dish made from rice mixed with water or milk and other ingredients such as Can't wait to make rice pudding in the Instapot. You can cook Instapot rice pudding by using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook Instapot rice pudding.
Ingredients of Instapot rice pudding
- You need to prepare 1 cup of Basmati rice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 c of water.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need to prepare 2 cups of heavy whipping cream *divided*.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need to prepare 3/4 cup of raisins (optional) do not soak them.
- You need to prepare 1-1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need to prepare 3/4-1 cup of sugar: I suggest 3/4 if using raisins in recipe.
I've been trying to find an easy recipe for rice pudding for. This rice pudding recipe couldn't be easier when made in your Instant Pot® or other multi-functional pressure cooker. This Instant Pot Rice Pudding Recipe gives you a creamy consistency without the addition of any cream. I've made it on my stovetop but using an Instant Pot is SO much easier and quicker.
Instapot rice pudding step by step
- Put salt, water and rice in your instapot. Cook on low pressure on the rice setting. When done left self depressurize and beging mixing ingredients while waiting..
- Whisk the eggs, vanilla extract, and 1/2 cup of the whipping cream until thoroughly mixed. Set aside..
- Once depressurized open instapot, mix rice to make sure there are no clumps of rice..
- Add remaining 1 1/2 cup of whipping cream, sugar, raisins and cinnamon powder. Mix together..
- Using a screen strainer pour the egg mixture through it into the instapot. It is important to strain it. If you do not you will have chunks of egg in your rice pudding. Throw out any goop left in the strainer..
- Turn on saute setting. You must constantly mix until mixture is boiling. It can stick to bottom of pot and burn. It also has to reach boiling to cook the egg properly..
- Once it reaches a boil remove pot and pour mixture into bowl to cool. It will continue to thicken. When serving add milk your portion to thin to desired consistancy..
- Substitutions: you can use milk or half and half in place of heavy whipping cream. When substituting for the rice you want to use a risotto rice, you can use standard white rice but it won't be starchy enough and the consistancy can be off..
I HIGHLY suggest you get a non stick pot too! Instant Pot Rice Pudding is an easy and hassle-free recipe for this classic rice dessert. Pressure cooker rice pudding is a great dessert to make when you are stuck for time or need to make. Instant Pot Rice Pudding Directions: Rinse rice well using a fine mesh colander (You don't have to My instapot (name brand power cooker) does not have the porridge button. See more ideas about instapot recipes, recipes, instant pot recipes.
Yummy of Instapot rice pudding
Many people consume Instapot rice pudding as a hours of daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Instapot rice pudding, #Cooking Instapot rice pudding, #Simple Recipe Instapot rice pudding, #Simple direction Instapot rice pudding, #Homemade Instapot rice pudding, #Step by step cooking Instapot rice pudding, #Delicous Instapot rice pudding, #How To Make Instapot rice pudding, #Food Instapot rice pudding