This easy recipe was a childhood favorite. My mom made it as a quick and easy way to get supper on the table. Now we make it when we're in a hurry as well. · This biscuit bubble up pizza dinner cooks in a single casserole dish and tastes just like a meaty pizza chock full of sausage and sliced pepperoni with plenty of melted cheese. We can cook Bubble up pizza by using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve Bubble up pizza.
Ingredients of Bubble up pizza
- Prepare 2 Cans of Biscuits the cheap plan ones will do.
- You need to prepare 1 Jar of pizza sauce Bought or homemade - or you can use 2 small cans of tomato sauce with italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 cups of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese optional.
- You need to prepare of Pizza toppings any that you like -we did pepperoni.
Delicious pizza casserole that's super easy and quick to make. One of my favorites to make and eat. Bubble Up Pizza is super fun to make and it is another variation of the bubble up enchilada recipe. A few years ago I made this recipe ( well I changed it up ) - I love having a slightly burnt cheese topping.
Bubble up pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with non-stick spray. Open the biscuits. Cut each biscuit into fourths (use a pizza cutter -it is faster). Place them all in the bottom of the pan. Pour pizza sauce over the biscuits. Sprinkle Mozzarella Cheese on top..
- Add any pizza toppings you want. Sprinkle with a little cheddar cheese over your pizza toppings. (Yum!) Bake for 25 to 35 minutes (uncover until all the biscuits have bubbled up)..
- Let sit for 5 minutes before cutting and serving..
- Notes- can be made in the ninja foodie. I put all my ingredients in a bowl and mix, then put it in the greased baking dish topped it with more cheese and pepperoni..
Bubble Up Pizza Casserole is a recipe I came across several years ago when I first started Weight Watchers. I LOVE it because it's easy, loaded with flavor and you can mix up your ingredients to get a. Bubble Up Pizza is made with biscuits, & everything you would like on a traditional pizza, baked in a You've probably seen these casseroles floating around for a while - Bubble Up Pizza, Bubble Up. When you love to cook, it's hard to remember that not every dish needs to be elegant, time consuming and complicated. Sometimes it's about coming back to the basics.
Yummy of Bubble up pizza
Many people consume Bubble up pizza as a daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Bubble up pizza, #Cooking Bubble up pizza, #Simple Recipe Bubble up pizza, #Simple direction Bubble up pizza, #Homemade Bubble up pizza, #Step by step cooking Bubble up pizza, #Delicous Bubble up pizza, #How To Make Bubble up pizza, #Food Bubble up pizza