Let me know if you are interested in Q&A! Elephant ears bring to mind lush, tropical forests, adding drama to both gardens and containers. The most recognized forms have heart- or arrow-shaped leaves (often oversized) with decorative veining. We can cook Elephant ear by using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve Elephant ear.
Ingredients of Elephant ear
- You need to prepare 1 cup of self rising flour (you can use bisquick if you don’t have any self rising flour).
- You need to prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need to prepare 1/3 cup of warm milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cinnamon sugar mixture.
- You need to prepare As needed of Vegetable oil for frying.
Elephant ears are tropical perennial plants grown for the appeal of the large leaves rather than for Elephant ear is the common name is used for several species in three plant genera—Colocasia. Elephant ear plant - green joy in winter and summer The name of this plant is as exotic and unique as its origin itself. The elephant ear is also called a painting brush in some languages. The elephant ear plant (aka Colocasia) is a spectacular, jumbo-sized tropical plant that is popular in landscapes across the United States and valuable as a food crop in many tropical areas of the world.
Elephant ear directions
- Heat oil to 365. Mix flour, sugar, melted butter and warm milk and cover with plastic wrap to rest for 15 minutes..
- Place on floured surface and knead a few times..
- Fry 1-2 minutes per side until golden brown then drain on paper towels and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture..
- Divide into two balls and flatten as thin as possible. (The thinner the crispier).
Elephant Ears, loved for their tropical foliage come in countless colors and sizes. The elephant ears you grow in your garden are probably edible, though not as tasty as the fried dough concoction you. Colocasias are tropical looking perennial plants known in the western world as elephant ear or taro. Ornamental Colocasia (the focus of this article). The Elephant Ear (Colocasia) is a tropical plant that grows up to tall and sprouts large, arrow-shaped leaves that resemble the ears on an elephant.
Yummy of Elephant ear
Many people consume Elephant ear as a daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Elephant ear, #Cooking Elephant ear, #Simple Recipe Elephant ear, #Simple direction Elephant ear, #Homemade Elephant ear, #Step by step cooking Elephant ear, #Delicous Elephant ear, #How To Make Elephant ear, #Food Elephant ear