You can cook Cherry Chewbillees by using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook Cherry Chewbillees.
Ingredients of Cherry Chewbillees
- Prepare of Crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of walnut or pecan pieces, divided.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of butter flavour Crisco.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flake coconut.
- You need to prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 2-8 ounce of pkg cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need to prepare 1-21 ounce of can cherry pie filling.
Cherry Chewbillees directions
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan with butter flavour Crisco. Set aside..
- Chop 1/2 cup nuts coarsely for topping. Set aside. Chop remaining 1/2 cup finely..
- For crust, combine flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter flavour Crisco until fine crumbs form. Add 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts and coconut. Mix well. Remove 1/4 cup and set aside. Press remaining crumbs in bottom of the pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes, until edges are lightly browned..
- For filling, beat cream cheese, granulated sugar, eggs and vanilla in small bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until smooth. Spread over hot baked crust and return to oven. Bake for 15 minutes longer..
- Spread cherry pie filling over cheese layer. Combine reserved coarsely chopped nuts and reserved crumbs. Sprinkle evenly over cherries. Return to oven and bake 15 minutes longer..
- Cool and then refrigerate for several hours. Cut into bars, about 2 inches × 1 1/2 inches..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Yummy of Cherry Chewbillees
Many people consume Cherry Chewbillees as a hours of daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Cherry Chewbillees, #Cooking Cherry Chewbillees, #Simple Recipe Cherry Chewbillees, #Simple direction Cherry Chewbillees, #Homemade Cherry Chewbillees, #Step by step cooking Cherry Chewbillees, #Delicous Cherry Chewbillees, #How To Make Cherry Chewbillees, #Food Cherry Chewbillees