We can cook Rhubarb fool by using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook Rhubarb fool.
Ingredients of Rhubarb fool
- You need to prepare 400 g (1 lb) of rhubarb, trimmed and chopped roughly.
- Prepare 100 g (1/2 cup) of caster sugar plus 1 tsp.
- Prepare 1 of vanilla pod, divided in half.
- Prepare 300 ml (1 1/4 cup) of double cream.
- You need to prepare a few of drops of rose water.
Rhubarb fool instructions
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/375F/gas 5. Scrape the seeds from half the vanilla pod and mix into the sugar. Place the rhubarb in an ovenproof dish; add the sugar as well as the scraped two halves of the vanilla pod. Cover tightly with foil and bake for 45 minutes..
- Tip the rhubarb into a sieve placed over a bowl or a pan to reserve the juice. Discard the vanilla pod. Whizz the rhubarb in a blender to a smooth puree. Simmer the collected juice in a small saucepan until reduced and syrupy, about 10 minutes. Pour it into a small jug or a bowl and cool completely..
- Whip the double cream until soft peaks – don’t over whip or it will be too stiff. Stir the rose water into the rhubarb puree and fold the puree into whipped cream..
- Chill for at least half an hour, then spoon into serving bowls or shot glasses, drizzle with the syrup and serve. A shortbread or a ginger biscuit will go well with the fool..
Yummy of Rhubarb fool
Many people consume Rhubarb fool as a hours of daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Rhubarb fool, #Cooking Rhubarb fool, #Simple Recipe Rhubarb fool, #Simple direction Rhubarb fool, #Homemade Rhubarb fool, #Step by step cooking Rhubarb fool, #Delicous Rhubarb fool, #How To Make Rhubarb fool, #Food Rhubarb fool