We can cook Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes.
Ingredients of Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes
- You need to prepare 1 of and 1/3 (145 grams) cake flour.
- You need to prepare 2 of table spoons natural unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need to prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need to prepare 1/4 of cup(60 grams) unsalted butter (room temperature).
- You need to prepare 1 cup (200 grams) of granulated sugar.
- You need to prepare 1 of large egg (room temperature).
- Prepare 1/4 cup (60 ml) of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of liquid red food coloring.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- You need to prepare 1/2 teaspoon of distilled white vinegar.
- You need to prepare 2/3 of cup(160 ml) buttermilk room temperature.
- Prepare of Butter Cream Frosting.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of butter (room temperature).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need to prepare 5-6 cups of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk as needed..
Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line two standard 12 count muffin pand with 16 cupcake liners and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cake flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Then sift the dry ingredients to remove any lumps of cocoa powder. Set aside.
- In a bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, or in a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer, cream together butter and sugar on medium speed for 4-5 minutes,then add the egg and mix until fully combined. Mix in oil, vanilla,red food coloring and vinegar..Stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl..
- Mix in the dry ingredients in the additions alternating with the buttermilk, starting and ending with the dry ingredients. Be careful not to over mix the batter..
- Evenly distribute the batter between all the 16 cupcake liners in the prepared muffin pan..
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Then remove the muffin pan after it cools of a little. Then transfer the cupcakes to a cooling rack..
- Add butter to a stand mixer with fitted paddle attachment and beat butter at a medium speed for 5-6 minutes until fluffy.
- Add 1 cup at a time of the confectioner's sugar until you get your desired consistency and then add the vanilla extract.
- Add milk (1 teaspoon at a time) till the mixture is nice and smooth..
Yummy of Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes
Many people consume Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes as a hours of daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes, #Cooking Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes, #Simple Recipe Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes, #Simple direction Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes, #Homemade Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes, #Step by step cooking Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes, #Delicous Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes, #How To Make Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes, #Food Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes