It is crispy from outside and creamy inside. Today I am going to show you how… Dahi ke Sholay is very good starter recipe for all parties. Hung curd with some spices and loads of veggies stuffed in bread rolled and deep fried is Dahi ke Sholay(Sholey). We can cook Dahi ke shole by using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook Dahi ke shole.
Ingredients of Dahi ke shole
- Prepare of Boiled 5 potato.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need to prepare Half of tsp black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need to prepare of Bread slices with sides.
- You need to prepare 4 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare 1 of small chopped onion.
- Prepare of Green chilli.
Ingredients for Dahi ke Sholay - SK Khazana Recipe. Dahi ke Sholay - Bread Rolls Curd Fire Kabab Recipe - Snacks CookingShooking. Pandit Ram Sharan Sharma is a legendary food stall in INA Market that serves famous Dahi ke Sholay! Dahi ke Sholay - Bread Rolls Curd Fire Kabab Recipe - Snacks CookingShooking.
Dahi ke shole directions
- First mash the potatoes.now in a pan put little oil and saute onions and green chilli.add all the spices after 2 minutes and saute for 1 minute.now add mashed potatoes and mix well.add beaten curd and mix well.let cool down the mixture.
- Now with wet hands put some mixture around 1 tbsp in bread slice and try to close it gently by wetting the hands.keep remember don't wet the bread slices just wet your hands to gently close the sides of bread slice..
- Deep fry at medium flame until crisp.enjoy stay home stay safe.
Pandit Ram Sharan Sharma is a legendary food stall in INA Market that serves famous Dahi ke Sholay! "Dahi ke shole" kind of an evening !! Tries this awsome Dahi Ke Sholay And Paneer Ke Sholay At INA Market. Dahi ke kabab recipe with step by step photos. dahi ke kabab are crisp, soft and tasty kababs made with dahi or curd. here the dahi used is hung curd. you can even make dahi kababs with greek yogurt. Dahi kababs are also known as dahi ke kabab. Dahi kabab are mostly found on the North Indian restaurant menus.
Yummy of Dahi ke shole
Many people consume Dahi ke shole as a morning meal or main food.
#How To Cook Dahi ke shole, #Cooking Dahi ke shole, #Simple Recipe Dahi ke shole, #Simple direction Dahi ke shole, #Homemade Dahi ke shole, #Step by step cooking Dahi ke shole, #Delicous Dahi ke shole, #How To Make Dahi ke shole, #Food Dahi ke shole