We can thank the cuisine of Tex-Mex for the classic fajita. Originally, the term referred to a grilled strip of meat served in a tortilla. Chicken fajitas are an easy and flavorful weeknight meal. We can cook Chicken fajitas by using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve Chicken fajitas.
Ingredients of Chicken fajitas
- You need to prepare 6 of chicken breast.
- You need to prepare 1 pack of bacon.
- You need to prepare 1 of onion.
- You need to prepare 8 of jalapeño.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of taco seasoning.
A classic Mexican recipe, juicy chicken is seasoned, seared and cooked to perfection. If desired, serve with warm tortillas, fresh picante. Chicken Fajitas - healthy and seriously delish! Whenever I see rainbow coloured capsicum on sale at the stores, I immediately think of Fajitas.
Chicken fajitas directions
- Cut bacon to small strips, and fry till crispy, set aside.
- Cut chicken breast to cubes, add seasoning, and fry till it’s not juicy anymore..
- Cut onions and jalapeños.
- Now add it altogether slowly cook till it's done..
I know, I know, full points for (un)originality. The Easiest, Best Chicken Fajitas Ever—Right? We hope you make them, and love them. These Chicken Fajitas are an easy dinner with tender chicken breasts, bell peppers and sweet onions tossed in homemade seasonings and piled high on tortillas! Serve with your favorite toppings like sour.
Yummy of Chicken fajitas
Many people consume Chicken fajitas as a day meal or main food.
#How To Cook Chicken fajitas, #Cooking Chicken fajitas, #Simple Recipe Chicken fajitas, #Simple direction Chicken fajitas, #Homemade Chicken fajitas, #Step by step cooking Chicken fajitas, #Delicous Chicken fajitas, #How To Make Chicken fajitas, #Food Chicken fajitas