We can cook Turkey Meatballs by using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve Turkey Meatballs.
Ingredients of Turkey Meatballs
- You need to prepare of Ground Turkey.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- You need to prepare of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare of Dried basil.
- You need to prepare of Veganless chicken seasoning (or regular powder chicken bullions).
- Prepare of Panko Bread (any type of bread crumbs is okay).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Sazon. You will need the following:.
- You need to prepare of Sazon.
- Prepare 1 of Red, yellow, and green bell peppers.
- You need to prepare 1 of large white onion.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves.
- You need to prepare of Dried oregano.
- You need to prepare 1/3 cup of water.
Turkey Meatballs directions
- Sazon. Okay so I am Caribbean and we cook with fresh ingredients. We make sazon (some call it mojo) with red bell peppers, green bell peppers, yellow bell peppers, onion, garlic, sweet peppers (this is called gustoso in spanish markets), dried oregano and water. Put all ingredients in the blender This liquified seasoning is amazing on all of your meats. Once done set aside. First picture shows the sazon after it's been done..
- Place ground turkey in a bowl. Add the sazon, panko bread. 1/2 tbsp of dried basil, dried oregano. 1 tbsp of chicken seasoning. Add 1/2 tsp salt and pepper. Mix well adding more bread if meat mixture is too wet. You want meat that feels dense but still soft..
- After well combined, shape into balls. I use my hands as a guide for how big I want them, but you can use an ice cream scoop if you want uniform shaped ones. Place in the fridge for half hour to let them firm up and also the flavors to mix well into the meat..
- Fried the meat balls in a pan with enough oil. Making sure they don't burn and you turn them on all sides. If you have a deep fryer this works best (I need to invest in one but I'm not a fan of frying that much 🤣).
- This is how they look after fried. These are popular with kids too. Also, we dont really eat them like this, we then cook them in sauce and serve ontop of rice. What I did was place them in my slow cooker after I fried them and added my own sauce and let them slow cook for half hour. They are super delicious and moist. I hope you enjoy..
Yummy of Turkey Meatballs
Many people consume Turkey Meatballs as a day meal or main food.
#How To Cook Turkey Meatballs, #Cooking Turkey Meatballs, #Simple Recipe Turkey Meatballs, #Simple direction Turkey Meatballs, #Homemade Turkey Meatballs, #Step by step cooking Turkey Meatballs, #Delicous Turkey Meatballs, #How To Make Turkey Meatballs, #Food Turkey Meatballs