We can cook Waldorf Salad by using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook Waldorf Salad.
Ingredients of Waldorf Salad
- Prepare of Fat-free yogurt.
- Prepare of Juice of ½ lemon.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon of classic smooth mustard, no grains.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon of cane sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need to prepare 1 of tablespoon.
- You need to prepare of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Prepare 2 of tart apples cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of celery cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of small raisins.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 head of lettuce.
Waldorf Salad instructions
- Prepare the dressing by putting all the ingredients into a bowl (fat-free yogurt, juice of half a lemon, mustard, Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain, panela and a pinch of salt). Mix them all together with a whisk..
- In a pan, add the tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain. When hot, brown the chicken breast on both sides until it is cooked through. Allow to cool and then cut into cubes..
- In a bowl, combine the raisins, walnuts, celery, apple and chicken and drizzle with the yogurt dressing. Mix and set aside..
- To serve, place a bed of lettuce into a salad bowl and top it with the Waldorf salad..
Yummy of Waldorf Salad
Many people consume Waldorf Salad as a morning meal or main food.
#How To Cook Waldorf Salad, #Cooking Waldorf Salad, #Simple Recipe Waldorf Salad, #Simple direction Waldorf Salad, #Homemade Waldorf Salad, #Step by step cooking Waldorf Salad, #Delicous Waldorf Salad, #How To Make Waldorf Salad, #Food Waldorf Salad