We can cook Green Chicken Chili by using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook Green Chicken Chili.
Ingredients of Green Chicken Chili
- You need to prepare 2 Tbsp. of Olive oil.
- You need to prepare 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- You need to prepare 1 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- You need to prepare 1 C. of Sweet corn.
- You need to prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4 of roasted Hatch Chile peppers, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Paprika.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Black pepper.
- You need to prepare 1 quart of Chicken stock.
- Prepare 3 C. of Cooked chicken, shredded.
- You need to prepare 1 (15 oz.) of Can of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need to prepare 1/2 C. of Cilantro.
- You need to prepare 1/4 C. of Water.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- Prepare of Topping:.
- Prepare of Cilantro (optional).
- You need to prepare of Hot sauce (optional).
- Prepare of Crispy corn chips.
- You need to prepare 10 of small corn tortillas, cut into 1/4 inch strips.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Chili powder.
Green Chicken Chili step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place tortilla chips onto a baking sheet in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, sugar, and chili powder. Toss to coat. Bake for 15 minutes stirring once half way through. Remove and let cool..
- In a large pot heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onions, green peppers, corn, and garlic. Saute 5 minutes until vegetables are tender..
- Add roasted green Chile's to the pot along with cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix and cook 3-4 minutes..
- Add shredded chicken and chicken stock. Bring to a low simmer for 5 minutes..
- In a blender or food processor and drained and rinsed beans, water and cilantro. Blend until the mixture becomes a paste. Add to the chili and stir until has slightly thickened..
- Add lime juice and garnish with cilantro and hot sauce if desired. Top with crispy tortilla strips..
Yummy of Green Chicken Chili
Many people consume Green Chicken Chili as a daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Green Chicken Chili, #Cooking Green Chicken Chili, #Simple Recipe Green Chicken Chili, #Simple direction Green Chicken Chili, #Homemade Green Chicken Chili, #Step by step cooking Green Chicken Chili, #Delicous Green Chicken Chili, #How To Make Green Chicken Chili, #Food Green Chicken Chili