You can cook Chicken Shawarma using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve Chicken Shawarma.
Ingredients of Chicken Shawarma
- You need to prepare 8 of boneless chicken thighs.
- You need to prepare of For the marinade.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of malt vinegar.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of Pepper to taste.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of cardamom.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of all spice powder.
- You need to prepare of For the sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yogurt.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need to prepare of For plating.
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of cucumbers.
- Prepare 4 cups of lettuce.
- Prepare 8 of pita bread.
Chicken Shawarma step by step
- In a dish, mix together the malt vinegar, 1/4 cup yogurt, vegetable oil, mixed spice, cardamom, salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken thighs into the mixture and turn to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper, taste and adjust the flavors. Cover and refrigerate.
- Cover the chicken and bake in the marinade for 30 minutes, turning once.
- Uncover, and cook for an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken is browned and cooked through.
- Remove from the dish and cut into slices.
- Place sliced chicken, tomato, cucumber and lettuce onto pita bread.
- Roll up and serve.
Yummy of Chicken Shawarma
Many people consume Chicken Shawarma as a daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Chicken Shawarma, #Cooking Chicken Shawarma, #Simple Recipe Chicken Shawarma, #Simple direction Chicken Shawarma, #Homemade Chicken Shawarma, #Step by step cooking Chicken Shawarma, #Delicous Chicken Shawarma, #How To Make Chicken Shawarma, #Food Chicken Shawarma