You can cook Paksiw Na Lechon by using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook Paksiw Na Lechon.
Ingredients of Paksiw Na Lechon
- You need to prepare 4 lbs of left over lechon.
- Prepare 3 cups of lechon sauce.
- You need to prepare 2 cups of beef stock.
- Prepare 8 cloves of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 2 of large onions chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of whole peppercorn.
- Prepare 8 pieces of dried bay leaves.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of vinegar.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of brown sugar.
- You need to prepare of to taste salt and pepper.
Paksiw Na Lechon directions
- Heat a cooking pot and pour-in the beef stock. Bring to a boil..
- Put-in the garlic and onions then cook until the texture becomes soft..
- Add the whole peppercorns, dried bay leaves, and soy sauce..
- Put-in the leftover Lechon and simmer for 30 to 35 minutes..
- Add the vinegar and bring to a boil. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the brown sugar and Lechon sauce then simmer for another 5 minutes..
- Dash-in some salt to taste then stir. Turn off the heat and transfer to a serving plate. Serve hot with rice. Share and enjoy!.
Yummy of Paksiw Na Lechon
Many people consume Paksiw Na Lechon as a day meal or main food.
#How To Cook Paksiw Na Lechon, #Cooking Paksiw Na Lechon, #Simple Recipe Paksiw Na Lechon, #Simple direction Paksiw Na Lechon, #Homemade Paksiw Na Lechon, #Step by step cooking Paksiw Na Lechon, #Delicous Paksiw Na Lechon, #How To Make Paksiw Na Lechon, #Food Paksiw Na Lechon