Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. It pairs well with naan, paratha or jeera rice. Palak paneer (pronounced [paːlək pəniːɾ]) is a vegetarian dish, consisting of paneer (a type of cottage cheese) in a thick paste made from puréed spinach, called palak in Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, and other Indian languages. We can cook Palak paneer by using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve Palak paneer.
Ingredients of Palak paneer
- Prepare 250 gm of paneer (cube cuts or how ever you like).
- Prepare 200 gm of spinach (palak) finely chopped.
- You need to prepare 1 of medium onion (chopped in small pcs).
- Prepare of Gingar 1" finely chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic buds finely chopped.
- You need to prepare of (or paste ginger garlic).
- Prepare 1 of medium size chopped tomato.
- Prepare 3-4 of green chilli chopped.
- You need to prepare of Cooking oil.
- You need to prepare 2 tb of spn desi ghee.
- Prepare to taste of Spices: salt according.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tb of spn red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tb of spn turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tb of spn coriender powder.
- You need to prepare 1/2 of spn garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tb of spn sabzi masala.
Palak Paneer Recipe is Made using Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) and Spinach puree, this restaurant-style Palak Paneer Curry is a delight to eat with any Indian bread. green coloured palak curry is palak paneer with paneer cubes, garam masala and other spices. i have always been a huge fan of paneer recipes and especially to the north indian paneer curries for roti or. Palak paneer is a popular north Indian side dish for flat breads. How to make without changing the To prepare a perfect green palak paneer, we must take care to retain the green colour of the palak. Palak paneer is one of the all-time most beloved Indian recipes.
Palak paneer directions
- In a pan take some cooking oil. In hot oil put some heeng jeera and add chopped onion. When it becomes golden add chopoed ginger garlic (or paste) and chopped green chilli & fry it till onion becomes brown. (Medium flame).
- Now add chopped tomato and all spices(powder) till the tomato cooks. (Medium flame).
- Now add chopped spinach and cook it.. once spinach fried well then add paneer and mix it well. Add salt as per the taste and 1/2 cup water and cook it for 5 mins on medium flame..
- Add 2 tb spn desi ghee and mix it well and finish the cooking. Palak paneer is ready now..
Rich with spices, spinach, and fresh-pressed cheese that squeaks delightfully with each bite, palak paneer is a gluten-free dish packed. Indian Palak Paneer Saag Paneer is a delicious, nutritious, full-flavored, and super easy to make in If you have ever thought that making Indian Palak Paneer (or Spinach with Paneer) was complicated. Palak Paneer is a popular vegetarian delicacy made of spinach and paneer (a non melting Indian cheese) cooked in a saucy tomato and onion gravy with aromatic Indian spices. Serve the Palak Paneer over basmati rice with plenty of warm naan bread for scooping up every last View image. Palak Paneer. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility.
Yummy of Palak paneer
Many people consume Palak paneer as a day meal or main food.
#How To Cook Palak paneer, #Cooking Palak paneer, #Simple Recipe Palak paneer, #Simple direction Palak paneer, #Homemade Palak paneer, #Step by step cooking Palak paneer, #Delicous Palak paneer, #How To Make Palak paneer, #Food Palak paneer