I am going to show you guys how to. finally, enjoy paneer butter masala with roti or naan. notes: firstly, prepare the curry with butter for good flavour of makhani recipe. also, adding little sugar in curry will balance the flavour of tanginess. Creamy Restaurant style Paneer Butter Masala is easy to make at home. This creamy curry is made with onion, tomatoes, cashews, cream and butter (of course!). We can cook Paneer butter masala by using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve Paneer butter masala.
Ingredients of Paneer butter masala
- You need to prepare 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of onion.
- Prepare 5 of cashew & 5 almond.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kasuri methi.
- You need to prepare 1/4 of tspn turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chilli powder (adjust according to your spice level).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter, 2 tbsp oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of For the marinade.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- You need to prepare 1/4 of tspn salt.
- Prepare 0.5 lbs of paneer cut into small cubes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
It has a mild sweet taste and pairs. Paneer Butter Masala or Butter Paneer is a traditional Punjabi recipe in which soft pieces of Paneer are cooked in rich creamy butter & tomato gravy. Paneer is a type of fresh cheese common in Indian. But paneer butter masala has it's own place.
Paneer butter masala instructions
- Marinade the paneer with all the ingredients under marinade and keep aside for atleast 30 mins. Soak the cashews and almonds in hot water for ten mins.
- Add oil to the pan and sauté the paneer till it turns golden brown and keep it aside.
- Add oil to the pan and add finely chopped onions to it once hot. Add ginger garlic paste and sauté till the onion turns brown.
- Now add the chopped tomatoes and let it cook for 5 minutes..
- Let the mixture cool and then blend it to a fine paste along with soaked almonds and cashews.
- Add butter to the pan and add the blended paste to it..
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder and salt according to your taste and cook for 2 mins with lid closed..
- Now add garam masala and paneer and let it cook on low for ten minutes.
- Add kasuri methi and cream and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve it with roti or rice..
Coming back to my extra favorite paneer butter masala. You can always go to the whole hog and make your. Paneer Butter Masala or Butter Paneer is a very popular curry where Indian Cottage Cheese or Paneer cubes are simmered in a mildly rich and sweet tomato cashew nut based gravy. Paneer butter masala is a Punjabi vegetarian dish that combines paneer cheese with a spicy and creamy sauce. You don't have to visit a restaurant to enjoy the dish.
Yummy of Paneer butter masala
Many people consume Paneer butter masala as a morning meal or main food.
#How To Cook Paneer butter masala, #Cooking Paneer butter masala, #Simple Recipe Paneer butter masala, #Simple direction Paneer butter masala, #Homemade Paneer butter masala, #Step by step cooking Paneer butter masala, #Delicous Paneer butter masala, #How To Make Paneer butter masala, #Food Paneer butter masala