Easy homemade Pretzel Buns are super soft and chewy! These pretzel rolls are like a German pretzel and can be used like buns for a hamburger or They're reminiscent of a soft pretzel but in a more versatile shape so you can smother with butter, stuff with. These pretzel buns are deliciously fluffy and soft and can be the perfect body for any sandwich, burger or sliders. You can cook Pretzel buns using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook Pretzel buns.
Ingredients of Pretzel buns
- You need to prepare 300 g of bread flour.
- Prepare 3 g of instant dry yeast.
- Prepare 6 g of salt.
- You need to prepare 15 g of sugar.
- You need to prepare 170 g of warm water.
- Prepare 750 g of water for boiling.
- Prepare 35 g of baking soda.
So, the upcoming week is going to be full of activities and there is just so much happening. German pretzel buns are super easy to make. This is my German pretzel bun recipe, and I really think you should try it. The crust is dark and chewy and the crumb is light and fluffy.
Pretzel buns directions
- Mix flour, yeast, salt, sugar, water(170g) in a bowl.(when placing salt and yeast, keep them away from touching, otherwise the yeast won’t do it work!).
- Knead it on a surface until it forms into a soft dough..
- Cut the dough into 8 circles and let it rest for 10min under a wet towel/kitchen paper..
- Preheat the oven to 200c°(392F°)..
- Add water(750g) in a pot and when it boils, add baking soda and lower the heat a little..
- When the dough is done resting, punch nicely to let the air out. Roll back the dough into a circle and put them in heated water(step 4) for 30 sec on each side..
- Sprinkle some salt and cut plus sign on top of a dough with a sharp knife. Bake for 25 min in a preheated oven..
Ease: These pretzel buns require some time and some dishes but all in all nothing frustratingly difficult. Appearance: Pretzel rolls have a sort of rustic yet scrumptious beauty to them. These pretzel buns are soft and pretzel-y. The slightly bitter shiny smooth outside crust (a product of first boiling the dough in an alkaline solution made of water and baking soda) and soft fluffy inside. Pretzel buns are certainly no exception!
Yummy of Pretzel buns
Many people consume Pretzel buns as a morning meal or main food.
#How To Cook Pretzel buns, #Cooking Pretzel buns, #Simple Recipe Pretzel buns, #Simple direction Pretzel buns, #Homemade Pretzel buns, #Step by step cooking Pretzel buns, #Delicous Pretzel buns, #How To Make Pretzel buns, #Food Pretzel buns