You can cook Jenny's Hamburger Pie using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook Jenny's Hamburger Pie.
Ingredients of Jenny's Hamburger Pie
- Prepare 1 1/2 of lbs. Ground Beef.
- You need to prepare 1 Pkg. of Any Flavor Stuffing Mix (I used Cornbread).
- You need to prepare 1 of Lg. Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of A1 Steak Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of Yellow Onion, minced.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp. of All Purpose Seasoning.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp. of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 4-5 of Lg. Russet Potatoes, peeled washed and cubed.
- Prepare of 3Tbsps. Butter.
- Prepare 4-6 of Tbsps. Milk.
- You need to prepare 1 Tbsp. of All Purpose Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need to prepare 1 (15 oz.) of Can French Style Green Beans, drained.
Jenny's Hamburger Pie directions
- Preheat your oven to 425°F..
- In a large pot add the cubed potatoes. Fill with enough water, half way full. Bring to a boil. Add 1tsp. Salt. Turn heat down and let simmer til potatoes are fork tender. Drain the water. Add potatoes back into pot. Smash with potato masher. Add 3Tbsps. Butter and enough milk to make potatoes thick but creamy. Set aside..
- Spray a 13X9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl add the ground beef, stuffing mix, minced onion, ketchup, steak sauce, egg, salt, pepper, and all purpose seasoning. Mix with clean hands til thoroughly combined. Add to sprayed baking dish. Spread out evenly..
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Spread the can of green beans evenly over top of meat mixture. Then spread the mashed potatoes evenly over the green beans. Top the mashed potatoes with a sprinkling more of the All Purpose Seasoning. Then Top that with the shredded cheddar cheese. Add the baking dish back into the oven and finish baking for another 10 minutes. Remove from oven and serve immediately..
Yummy of Jenny's Hamburger Pie
Many people consume Jenny's Hamburger Pie as a hours of daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Jenny's Hamburger Pie, #Cooking Jenny's Hamburger Pie, #Simple Recipe Jenny's Hamburger Pie, #Simple direction Jenny's Hamburger Pie, #Homemade Jenny's Hamburger Pie, #Step by step cooking Jenny's Hamburger Pie, #Delicous Jenny's Hamburger Pie, #How To Make Jenny's Hamburger Pie, #Food Jenny's Hamburger Pie