Along with paneer tikka there is also green chutney and mix veggie salad. The outer roll or wrap is made with whole. Paneer tikka kathi rolls are ver popular Indian street food these days. We can cook Paneer tikka rol using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook Paneer tikka rol.
Ingredients of Paneer tikka rol
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- You need to prepare 200 gms of paneer.
- You need to prepare 1 of big thin sliced onion.
- Prepare 1 of big thin sliced capsicum.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need to prepare 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of curd.
- You need to prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- You need to prepare 1/2 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need to prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need to prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds powder.
- You need to prepare 1/4 teaspoon of mango powder.
- You need to prepare 1 of lemon.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of mint chutney.
Paneer is marinated in yougurt and spices, sauted and then wrapped in roti. It is a very delicious as well as a nutritious recipe. A delicious twist on a widely-loved dish! If you love paneer tikka, you'll enjoy it even more in this wrap filled with spicy pickled onions, cilantro-mint chutney, and vinegar-soaked.
Paneer tikka rol directions
- Take 1/2 cup wheat flour and 1/2 cup plain flour in a bowl. Mix well and add 1 tbsp salt and make a soft dough with milk. Grease it with oil and keep it aside for 20 mins..
- For stuffing, take 200g paneer and cut it into small cubes and put it in mixing bowl. Add curd, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, 1 tbsp salt, black pepper, coriander powder, aamchoor powder, garam masala, cumin seeds powder in bowl. Mix it properly. Keep it aside for 20 min..
- Take a pan and add 1 tbsp oil in it. Spread it on sides. put marinated paneer and roast it till golden brown. Switch off the flame and keep this roasted paneer aside..
- Take sliced capsicum and onion in a bowl. Add chat masala in it. Mix it properly..
- Take dough and make thin chapati with the help of rolling pin. Cook it slightly golden on tawa. Apply mint chutney over it. Put capsicum and onion mixture on it, add paneer cubes on it. Fold it and make roll of it. Serve it hot..
- Our yummy tasty paneer tikka roll is ready..
Serve the Paneer Tikka Kathi Rolls as a snack for tea on weekends, as an appetizer for parties To begin making the Paneer Tikka Kathi Roll Recipe, get all the ingredients prepped and ready. This recipe of Paneer Tikka Roll is so easy to make that it is a child's play. You may use the left-over chappati to make the Paneer Tikka Rolls and need not make fresh ones. Traditionally paneer tikka is grilled in a tandoor but you get the same amazing taste by broiling in the oven too! Delicious paneer kathi rolls are nothing but tongue tickling spicy paneer tikka wrapped in chapati or paratha.
Yummy of Paneer tikka rol
Many people consume Paneer tikka rol as a morning meal or main food.
#How To Cook Paneer tikka rol, #Cooking Paneer tikka rol, #Simple Recipe Paneer tikka rol, #Simple direction Paneer tikka rol, #Homemade Paneer tikka rol, #Step by step cooking Paneer tikka rol, #Delicous Paneer tikka rol, #How To Make Paneer tikka rol, #Food Paneer tikka rol