We can cook Hummingbird Poke Cake by using 25 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook Hummingbird Poke Cake.
Ingredients of Hummingbird Poke Cake
- Prepare of Cake:.
- You need to prepare 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of white granulated sugar.
- You need to prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need to prepare 1 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 of medium ripe bananas.
- Prepare 225 g of crushed pineapple with juice.
- You need to prepare 100 g of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare of Sweet Sauce:.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of crushed pineapples juice squeezed out.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of Orley Whip.
- You need to prepare 2 tubs of cream cheese softened.
- You need to prepare of Frosting:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need to prepare 50 g of finely chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 50 g of chopped pecans for topping of the cake.
Hummingbird Poke Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease a 9x13 casserole dish..
- Combine flour, white and brown sugars, baking soda, walnuts, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together oil, eggs, vanilla essance, crushed pineapple and mashed bananas. Whisk until all combined..
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix until smooth..
- Pour cake batter into the prepared dish and spread it evenly. Bake for 40 minutes..
- While the cake is baking, make the sweet sauce. In a mixing bowl, whisk together condensed milk, pineapple, cinnamon and Orley Whip..
- Let the cake cool for about 10 minutes. Poke holes (pencil thickness) all over the cake..
- Evenly, pour sweet sauce all over the cake. Let it seep in and cool completely before frosting..
- To make the frosting, beat together the butter and cream cheese and then the icing sugar, cinnamon and vanilla essence until the frosting is light, smooth and fluffy..
- Once the cake is cooled, evenly frost the cake all over and add the chopped walnuts all over the top of the frosted cake..
Yummy of Hummingbird Poke Cake
Many people consume Hummingbird Poke Cake as a daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Hummingbird Poke Cake, #Cooking Hummingbird Poke Cake, #Simple Recipe Hummingbird Poke Cake, #Simple direction Hummingbird Poke Cake, #Homemade Hummingbird Poke Cake, #Step by step cooking Hummingbird Poke Cake, #Delicous Hummingbird Poke Cake, #How To Make Hummingbird Poke Cake, #Food Hummingbird Poke Cake