You can cook Oven-roasted Vegetables using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook Oven-roasted Vegetables.
Ingredients of Oven-roasted Vegetables
- You need to prepare 6-8 of sm/med potatoes.
- Prepare of Several carrots (to taste).
- You need to prepare 1-2 of small onions (to taste).
- Prepare 2 Tb of dry thyme.
- You need to prepare 1 Tb of dry rosemary.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp of caraway seed.
- Prepare 1-2 Tb of dry basil.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
Oven-roasted Vegetables step by step
- Wash and cut potatoes into about 1-inch chunks..
- Peel and cut carrots in half lengthwise, then cut into about 1-inch chunks..
- Peel and chop onion into about half-inch to 1-inch chunks..
- Seasoning amounts are approximate, just measure to taste. Combine all ingredients into a large Zip-Lok bag, or into a large bowl, and mix thoroughly, so every piece is coated..
- Line a large cookie sheet with foil. Spray lightly with cooking spray. Spread potato mixture evenly in one layer across cookie sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, toss gently..
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 400° for about 40 min, or until vegetables are soft. I recommend stirring the veggies around gently about half-way through cooking time for more even cooking..
Yummy of Oven-roasted Vegetables
Many people consume Oven-roasted Vegetables as a daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Oven-roasted Vegetables, #Cooking Oven-roasted Vegetables, #Simple Recipe Oven-roasted Vegetables, #Simple direction Oven-roasted Vegetables, #Homemade Oven-roasted Vegetables, #Step by step cooking Oven-roasted Vegetables, #Delicous Oven-roasted Vegetables, #How To Make Oven-roasted Vegetables, #Food Oven-roasted Vegetables