You can cook No fuss wonton soup by using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve No fuss wonton soup.
Ingredients of No fuss wonton soup
- Prepare 10 cups of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of toasted sesame oil.
- You need to prepare 1 of shallot, chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need to prepare 1 of thumb-sized knob ginger, chopped.
- You need to prepare 1 of medium carrot, chopped.
- Prepare 500 g of lean ground pork.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need to prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need to prepare 2 of ribs celery, chopped.
- Prepare 1 package of premade wonton wrappers.
No fuss wonton soup directions
- Put your largest pot on medium-high heat. Add the chicken stock and sesame oil and bring to a simmer..
- In a food processor, pulse the shallot, garlic, ginger and carrot until finely cut. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl..
- Add the pork, oyster sauce, soy sauce, egg and several grinds of black pepper to the bowl of veg. Use your hands to knead everything together. Form small meatballs (about half the size of golf balls) and drop them carefully into the broth. Don't stir for a few minutes; the meatballs have to set. It should take about 10 minutes to cook. Do the meatballs in batches if your pot isn't big enough..
- When you get to the last batch of meatballs, add the celery to the pot. Take half the package of wonton wrappers and, using kitchen scissors, cut them into thirds. Separate the wonton strips and drop them into the soup. Let simmer 5 more minutes then serve..
Yummy of No fuss wonton soup
Many people consume No fuss wonton soup as a daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook No fuss wonton soup, #Cooking No fuss wonton soup, #Simple Recipe No fuss wonton soup, #Simple direction No fuss wonton soup, #Homemade No fuss wonton soup, #Step by step cooking No fuss wonton soup, #Delicous No fuss wonton soup, #How To Make No fuss wonton soup, #Food No fuss wonton soup