Based on my previous experience with pressure cookers, surprisingly, the Crock-Pot® Express Crock was easy to use. In the end, the Bolognese Sauce tasted great and only took a fraction of the time. Many traditional Bolognese sauces are simmered for hours, but this one just needs a short time. We can cook Quick Mock Bolognese Sauce using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook Quick Mock Bolognese Sauce.
Ingredients of Quick Mock Bolognese Sauce
- You need to prepare 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need to prepare 1 of small shallot.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot, minced.
- Prepare 1 of small celery stalk, minced.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of freeze-dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt, plus more to taste.
- You need to prepare 1/2 pound of ground beef.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of 'Better than Boullion' Beef Base.
- You need to prepare 1 (14 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- You need to prepare 1-2 oz of red wine.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 tablespoon of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of pasta, cooked al dente.
Reheat the sauce over low heat and stir in the milk and cheese just before serving. I have also made this with ground turkey, for a lighter version, and it's delicious. Top bolognese sauce recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. mock mayo. onion and potatoe casserole. Quick Bolognese-style meat sauce made with ground turkey and your favorite pre-made spaghetti sauce.
Quick Mock Bolognese Sauce step by step
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan. When hot, add the shallots, celery, garlic, and carrot..
- Sauté over medium-low heat until they start to get some color..
- Add the oregano, red pepper flakes, and salt and cook for a minute..
- Add the beef and brown completely..
- Add the tomatoes, red wine, and beef base to the pan. Let the sauce simmer together for until most of the liquid has evaporated..
- Stir in the mlk just before serving..
- Add the pasta and mix..
- Serve with a good red wine and lots of parasean cheese..
Use sausages without their skins to make a Bolognese-style ragu in minutes. You can adjust the level of spice according to how much heat you fancy in this easy Drain the cooked pasta in a colander and return to the saucepan. Tip the spicy sausage sauce into the same pan and toss well together. A quick and easy Quick Cabernet Bolognese Sauce that you can serve no matter what time of year over any other grain of your choice. Bolognese sauce is one of those quintessential recipes that you've always got to have in your back pocket.
Yummy of Quick Mock Bolognese Sauce
Many people consume Quick Mock Bolognese Sauce as a morning meal or main food.
#How To Cook Quick Mock Bolognese Sauce, #Cooking Quick Mock Bolognese Sauce, #Simple Recipe Quick Mock Bolognese Sauce, #Simple direction Quick Mock Bolognese Sauce, #Homemade Quick Mock Bolognese Sauce, #Step by step cooking Quick Mock Bolognese Sauce, #Delicous Quick Mock Bolognese Sauce, #How To Make Quick Mock Bolognese Sauce, #Food Quick Mock Bolognese Sauce