We can cook Singapore inspired Laksa 🇸🇬 by using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook Singapore inspired Laksa 🇸🇬.
Ingredients of Singapore inspired Laksa 🇸🇬
- You need to prepare 6 of chicken thighs.
- Prepare 4 of Spring onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of ginger chopped.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock pot.
- You need to prepare 1 leaf of kaffir lime.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Prepare 3 of nests egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 tin of coconut milk.
- You need to prepare 5 tbsp of chopped coriander.
Singapore inspired Laksa 🇸🇬 directions
- Trim any fatty bits from the chicken thighs. Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a non-stick pan on medium-high heat. Once hot add the chicken and cook for around 4 minutes on each side then remove. Tip: The chicken is cooked when it is no longer pink in the middle..
- Meanwhile bring 900 ml of water to the boil in a kettle. Finely chop the spring onions widthways into ½cm discs, separate the white from the green parts and peel and finely chop the garlic. Peel the ginger using the edge of a spoon and chop it very finely..
- Meanwhile heat 2 tbsp of oil on medium heat in a saucepan big enough to hold the soup. Add in the whites of the spring onions, the garlic and ginger. After one minute add the red curry paste and stir. Tip: If you are sensitive to spice add the paste bit by bit to taste..
- After another minute add in the coconut milk and stir until smooth. Add the stock pot with the 900ml of water and bring to a simmer..
- Add the peanut butter, the kaffir lime leaf and ½ tsp of sugar (if you have some). Roll the lime firmly between the flat of your hand and the work surface. Once you've loosened it up, cut it in half and squeeze the lime juice into the laksa. Simmer gently for 10 mins..
- 6 After 10 mins add the noodle nests and cook for around 5 mins or until the noodles are soft enough to eat..
- Lastly, thinly slice the chicken and add it to the soup. Serve into big bowls with a topping of chopped coriander and the greens of the spring onions..
Yummy of Singapore inspired Laksa 🇸🇬
Many people consume Singapore inspired Laksa 🇸🇬 as a morning meal or main food.
#How To Cook Singapore inspired Laksa 🇸🇬, #Cooking Singapore inspired Laksa 🇸🇬, #Simple Recipe Singapore inspired Laksa 🇸🇬, #Simple direction Singapore inspired Laksa 🇸🇬, #Homemade Singapore inspired Laksa 🇸🇬, #Step by step cooking Singapore inspired Laksa 🇸🇬, #Delicous Singapore inspired Laksa 🇸🇬, #How To Make Singapore inspired Laksa 🇸🇬, #Food Singapore inspired Laksa 🇸🇬