You can cook Potato Leek Soup by using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve Potato Leek Soup.
Ingredients of Potato Leek Soup
- Prepare 2 of large leeks.
- Prepare 600 ml of chicken broth.
- Prepare 125 ml of butter.
- You need to prepare 8 of potato.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 of tsbp of flour.
- You need to prepare 1 of tsbsp parsley.
Potato Leek Soup directions
- Clean and slice leeks.
- Peel, wash and quarter potatoes.
- Add leeks, butter, salt and pepper to a microwave dish. Microwave on high for 8 minutes..
- Add chicken broth, potatoes, parsley and garlic powder into a large pot or Dutch oven, boil over medium heat.
- Once 8 minutes are up on the microwave, add flour to leeks, mix throughly, microwave for five more minutes..
- Slowly add the leek mixture to the broth stirring constantly to avoid lumps..
- Continue cooking over medium heat. Adjust flavour to your taste. If too bland add broth, if too salty add water..
- Cook until potatoes are soft..
- Serve with ham or bacon and a fresh baguette!.
- Please enjoy!.
Yummy of Potato Leek Soup
Many people consume Potato Leek Soup as a hours of daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Potato Leek Soup, #Cooking Potato Leek Soup, #Simple Recipe Potato Leek Soup, #Simple direction Potato Leek Soup, #Homemade Potato Leek Soup, #Step by step cooking Potato Leek Soup, #Delicous Potato Leek Soup, #How To Make Potato Leek Soup, #Food Potato Leek Soup