You can cook Cheeseburger Macaroni by using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve Cheeseburger Macaroni.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Macaroni
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of avocado oil.
- You need to prepare 1 of small onion,finely chopped.
- You need to prepare 3 tbsp. of tomato paste.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of paprika.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp. of onion powder.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of salt.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp. of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of chili powder.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp. of fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of beef broth.
- You need to prepare 2 cups of elbow macaroni pasta.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
Cheeseburger Macaroni instructions
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and brown the ground beef until no pink remains..
- Add onions and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato paste, seasonings and flour.
- Pour in the milk and broth and stir..
- Add the macaroni and stir..
- Bring to a boil then reduce to medium-low, cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until the macaroni is done. For al dente check after 9 minutes..
- Stir in the Cheddar cheese until melted..
- Serve immediately garnished with some chopped fresh parsley if desired..
Yummy of Cheeseburger Macaroni
Many people consume Cheeseburger Macaroni as a hours of daylight meal or main food.
#How To Cook Cheeseburger Macaroni, #Cooking Cheeseburger Macaroni, #Simple Recipe Cheeseburger Macaroni, #Simple direction Cheeseburger Macaroni, #Homemade Cheeseburger Macaroni, #Step by step cooking Cheeseburger Macaroni, #Delicous Cheeseburger Macaroni, #How To Make Cheeseburger Macaroni, #Food Cheeseburger Macaroni