This makes sweet potatoes a good substitute for their white potato cousins. Here are five tips to make your sweet Next time, try switching out those white spuds for something from the orange family. These spuds are even more versatile than you thought. You can cook Sweet potato spuds by using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve Sweet potato spuds.
Ingredients of Sweet potato spuds
- Prepare 1 of whole medium sweet potato.
- You need to prepare 1/2 of cooked roasted chicken.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of lactose free cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh pineapple.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of beetroot.
- You need to prepare 1/4 of red cabbage (shredded).
- You need to prepare 2 of medium carrots (grated).
- You need to prepare 125 g of lactose free yoghurt.
- You need to prepare 1 Tablespoon of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cracked pepper.
- Prepare 1 of fresh corn.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of lactose free sour cream.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
Sweet Potatoes: Why You Should Make These Healthy Spuds Your Buds. Not all sweet potatoes are orange. Their skins and insides can be white, yellow, brown, red, pink, and purple. Our sweet potato recipes prove these sweet spuds can transform any meal.
Sweet potato spuds directions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Cut sweet potato in half. Season with a little salt, pepper, add oil. Place sweet potato on a baking tray, lined with baking paper. Cook for approximately 40 minutes until soft..
- Meanwhile, prepare all other ingredients. Once sweet potato is cooked, remove from oven and place onto a plate or large bowl..
- To make mayonnaise for coleslaw, add yoghurt, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper into a bowl, whisk well. Mix through cabbage and carrot..
- Build your spud, place cheese, beetroot, pineapple and coleslaw. Place remaining ingredients on top..
- Enjoy!! 😀.
If you think the only ways to enjoy sweetpotatoes are baked or fried, think again! Help us on our mission to #SaveTheSpud. But I hope that the use of potatoes has made you curious enough to end up here anyway because these donuts This recipe is from the new cookbook Our Sweet Basil Kitchen by Carrian and Cade. Transform ordinary baked potatoes into a full dinner with these chili-topped spuds. In this healthy recipe, we use sweet potatoes for an added nutrient kick.
Yummy of Sweet potato spuds
Many people consume Sweet potato spuds as a morning meal or main food.
#How To Cook Sweet potato spuds, #Cooking Sweet potato spuds, #Simple Recipe Sweet potato spuds, #Simple direction Sweet potato spuds, #Homemade Sweet potato spuds, #Step by step cooking Sweet potato spuds, #Delicous Sweet potato spuds, #How To Make Sweet potato spuds, #Food Sweet potato spuds